Ahh, finally some relief from the heat! Today's high is gonna be about 55 degrees! I'm sooooo excited. No humidity nor heat. YAY! It will only be for a couple of days...then back in the low 70's which still isn't too bad! FINALLY! If you know me, you know that the summertime is my worst. I loathe the heat. Anyways, nothing much is going on here...just gonna get out and try to enjoy the weather. It's been nasty here rain wise the last couple of days...so, it'll be fun. It'll give KJ a chance to test out his new, expensive car seat. When did they get so high? And of course being a frist time mother, I've researched and checked out the safety ratings...and didn't think twice about paying almost 150 for a seat. Well, you live and learn...but I'd do it for my second, third, or fourth child as well!
Can't believe it's almost the end of October. Seems just like yesterday that it was Xmas of last year. Well, I'm off, I know I'm quite boring! I may update tonight if anything strikes a chord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
4 comments
So many children you are going to have! We are having cold weather here which I am not to happy with! I don't like hot but I sure don't like being cold and chilly!
Sorry I have been a bad blog poster on your blog! Please come back and visit me still
oh 55 sounds lovely!
Money spent on your childs car seat is money well spent ,Suzanne- you know he is priceless- especially after your husbands accident.
I'm with ya...I hate the summer heat too! I thoroughly LOVE autumn though!
Hey girl!
I think you need to update, so I;m tagging ya! Bwa-Ha-Ha!! Your it!
See my blog post! :)
Post a Comment