Hump day!

Well, it's Wednesday...hump day to most...another day to others. Nothing's been going on this week, just doing the "life" thing. My hubby was home today so that was just a tad bit relief from KJ. He's getting to be sooooo active! Gosh, I can't belive he'll be a year old next month, if the Lord bless! The weather was really great today. Sunny with a high of only 62. Y'all know I was loving that! It's supposed to get down to the low 30s tonight. Hopefully it'll stick around for a minute or two. Hopefully it'll stick around for the weekend as well because we're going up to Jackson, MS to visit my sis for a day or two. That will be cool!

Well, I'm a dead head. Just wanted to do a brief update. Here's a layout I completed recently.
Take care!


1 comment

CJensen said...

I love the layout! So cute!