I'll just update briefly, I got my test results back yesterday and it shows that I did indeed have a miscarriage because the levels read not pregnant anym0re. I was sad to hear the news-sadder than I thought I would be, but after a couple of hours I was okay. Of course it's still crossing my mind, but it also brings to the table lots of prioritization. So, for now....I'm happy I have my son. I would love another child, but I also don't want to have to worry about miscarriage again. Why this one happened...it still remains to be seen.

I hope everyone has a happy weekend! Take care! Now these make me happy!:






Coming soon to a scrapbook page near you!

6 comments

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Suzanne. :(

Andrea Amu said...

Suzanne, I'm glad we chatted the other night...I know it felt good for me to get some feelings ou!

Don't give up girl. It'll work out. God has his plan for you too! ;)

Fink said...

I am sorry for your loss! There are many reasons why God had this plan for you! I hope that when the time is right, God will blessed with another child.

CJensen said...

{{{Hugs}}} So sorry.

Fink said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

I am so so so very sorry ,Suzanne.
Huge hugs to you.