Almost a new year

It's almost a new year...can't believe it already! I made a vow that I would clean out at least half if not all of my closets before the new year hits. Whew, what an ontaking. I've FINALLY finished cleaning out my closet. That was such a job. I started cleaning it out right before my hubby had his accident and it has been a TOTAL wreck ever since. I literally had a heaping pile of clothes that I could wear, not wear, didn't want to wear...all in one, and the floor was not visible at all. So, now...not only can I see the floor, I have room to spare on the top shelf! WOO HOO. I know, I know...no big deal, but seriously, had you seen my closet, you'd be jumping up for joy right along with me. I guess it all stems from me trying to clear out the closet in my scrappy room! Motivation right? LOL. OH WELL it soooo needed it anyways.

Today has been really NAWSTY in the weather department...it's been raining all day...and actually chilly. It's SUPPOSED to get even chillier next week...I can't wait. Other than cleaning like crazy, not much else is going on in my world. So, I guess I'll check y'all later. :)

Oh, by the way, why oh why does CX not wanna come out and play on the weekends? The time when most people are most interested in getting on the boards?

1 comment

Andrea Amu said...

Girl, I must get at my closets too! This place is a mess, and Mugi's closet? Man, I don't even wanna go there!

ITA about CX not wanting to let us play and communicate on weekends...geez, seems like every Saturday!