
Here's a card that I completed today. It will go out to someone as well. Late as usual. Take care all and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
a glimpse into my creative chaos
My name is Suzanne Austin-a SAHM to three amazing kiddos-wife to my hubby for 23yrs-living and loving on the Gulf Coast in Alabama! My first love is scrapbooking, but I equally enjoy delving into mixed-media and learning new techniques! Email: alwaysscrappy@yahoo.com
7 comments
Sooo nice! I love stars!
Happy New Year! Great card!
I LOVE It! SUper cute!
Hum humm....
Hummm. hummm.....
Hellllooooooo!!
I guess you must be busy now that DH is home...he he...hope you are having some fun!!!
this is gorgeous!
oh this is scary- I just did a card with Basic Grey and stars too- we are on the same telepathic wave length, Suzanne!!!!
This is a fantastic card! Saving this one for inspiration!
Post a Comment