Cold!

YAY!! It's finally cold here today. I'm loving it of course. cold enough that we were able to start a fire in the fireplace. Can you believe it? These are some cheesy pictures I took of the fire and KJ. It's supposed to be back in the 70's by mid-week, so I'm enjoying it while I can.


cozy!
hubby overstuffing the fireplace as usual!

Kj in the kitchen on his walker
cheesing big as usual


Today I went and bought painting supplies so that I can paint my newly acquired, very own room in the house, aka, my scrappy room!!! Woohoo! I have never painted an entire room...only spot painting. This should be very fun and very interesting! I can't wait to put it together and get my things a little bit more organized.

Well, I'm off. I have to do laundry...yuck. Take care! :)

7 comments

Stampin' Meg said...

KJ is such a sweetie look at the smile and I love his hair!!!!

Fink said...

You just have to love that little guy!

CJensen said...

Congrats on the scrappy room! KJ is such a cutie!!!

Mer said...

KJ is sooo stinking CUTE!

I'm waaay jealous of your fireplace...my house is so drafty I'd love one here. ;)

Anonymous said...

KJ is so stinkin cute!! That smile is so Beautiful! I can tell when he gets in school, his teacher will be wrapped around his finger!!
And yay! for the cold snap. We had a fire too.....whoo hoooo!!

Elizabeth said...

What a gorgeous fire place and of course KJ is simply the cutest!!!

Andrea Amu said...

Always love to see new pix of KJ!

And yahooohey on the new scrap space... what colors are you doing? I want pix when you are done!