The weekend is gone already. We did go to Louisiana this weekend to visit my family for the day. I wouldn't have minded going down on Christmas day, but I kind of wanted Kj to have Christmas here at home. It turned out to be a good day...I was able to give my grandmother her gift and see an uncle that I hadn't seen in 3yrs. Karen, I just saw your post girl. I was right there in Hammond the whole day. Maybe the next time I get over there...I will have to make it a point to get in touch with you so we can hook up.
Not much is going on outside of trying to chill for the holidays...and getting closets cleaned out before the New Year arrives. For some reason, I just want it all GONE before '08! So, I have 2 huge boxes of my clothes and Kj's clothes that needs to make it's way to our storage house and 2 huge bags of clothes that need to make their way to a charity of some kind. My husband also has bags of Mardi Gras throws that I want GONE!! I don't know why he keeps them because they just sit year after year. I don't want them. Growing up in Louisiana and doing Mardi Gras every year...it's kind of like..okay enough already! Here in Mobile...Mardi Gras is huge as well...just not as publisized as New Orleans...so, EVERY year my hubby brings home bags of throws...that just SIT!!
Here's another quick card I made that I'll be sending off late as well, but hey, it's still officially the holidays until New Years Day right? Well, that's what I'm telling myself at least. I got the use of the pin from Nancy @ CX, I love how she uses them and thought I would lift the idea! Take care all!


Follow on Instagram
3 comments
Girl, you are workin' the cards! Looks bee-u-tiful!
Glad you had a great day spent with your family!
No worries girl, we'll hook up one day!
Beautiful card, btw!!
ohhhh what a gorgeous card, Suzanne... do you need my address for it?!!!! LOL
Post a Comment