T minus 12 days and counting! Yep, that's right, only 12 days before the madness is OVA! Well, it hasn't been that bad for me really. I finished up KJ's shopping earlier this week. I'm still needing to buy for my Grandmother and the inlaws. Can you say "diva's shopping online?"
It's also getting VERY close to the time for my hubby to retire from the military. It's kind of scary because it's like we're traveling off into the unknown. He'll be retiring in March but he goes on terminal leave starting the end of this month. Now that's the scary part! The two of us together, here, in the house for 3 months straight! I can see the fireworks now!! It won't be so bad. He'll be busy trying to find a civilian job. At least he'll have 3 months of pay without having to go to work. Once the three months is up...that's it. He'll get his retirement check once a month for the rest of his life. So, something has to happen for him in the time that he's off. I really, really pray it does. After what he has gone through this year ...he deserves what he want's in life and then some. He's such an awesome force in my life and I know I've said it before, but I am truly blessed folks...eventhough he can be a total turd at times!
Anywho, can ya tell I get bored easily? I've changed my blog once again! Well, it's not boredom, i guess I just like a little variety in life.
I can't believe my baby will be a year old in 10 days! The little stinker hasn't began walking yet, but you wouldn't know that by the way he climbs onto chairs and sits atop my coffee table.
Well, I'm off y'all. I have got to finish packing my Secret Santa gift so that I'm able to get it off in the mail by tomorrow. Take care! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
6 comments
I know what you mean and feel about retirement we have friends that just retired too. I can imagine what that must feel like and will feel like when Dayv finally retires too {he has 8 years left} and what we'll be going through!
I am praying for a smooth transition and for you to find peace while he is at home as well as God opening up the doors wide for a job that not only will bless your husband and be what he wants, but also make it so you do not have to ever work again in your life!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday too!
ooh! whadcha get me? LOL! Good luck on DH's leave and retirement... we still have, um, 12 years! LOL! I will be praying he finds a job in the city you want :D MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Wow a year already?! My guy didn't walk until he was about 15 months- he was more of a "thinker"! LOL I like the new bloggy look. I hopoe that some marvelous opporti=unities arise for your hubby as he leaves the service.
3 months holed up in the same place with your dh can be both good and bad! Heck, take advantage of that time... KJ needs siblings:) And if you are looking for a place to relocate to after his retirement... the friendly state of PA would like to welcome you ;)
Good luck to your hubby in the job search! I hope he finds somethign that will make him happy!
I cannot believe that KJ is almost 1! He is so adorable! Pictures of him just make me smile he is so cute!
Retirement...not in our vocabulary!! That's just awesome! Huge congrats!! Hope he finds something to keep him out of your hair and at home with you at night....LOL!!!! I hope its a smooth transition.
Post a Comment