Ho Hum Tuesday. I guess for this time of year that means American Idol. Yeah, I'll most likely look at the show...just to see Simon's face and the antics of the contestents that were purposely allowed to go through for that very reason. Blah. Seen it all before.

I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend. It was fairly quiet around here...with the exception of football going on. I'm interested to see if New England will go ALL the way. I'm really not a sports fan...but I will tolerate good football. I know hubby hates when I watch it with him cause I ask too many questions about why, what, when, how! I'll watch the Super Bowl for sure. For some reason, I want New England to NOT win! I don't know if it's the evil in me or if it's the fact the coach is a cheater. Wonder how the wife had to finesse that situation with family friends? LOL.

Not much going on in my world really...just trying to keep it real and love life.

Here's a layout I did this weekend. Take care :)

6 comments

CJensen said...

Suzanne!!! Your layout is incredible! I LOVE it!

Mer said...

OH WOW! I LOVE THIS LAYOUT! Girl, this is FAB! Make sure to enter it in the CX contest!

Andrea Amu said...

This is a super-fabulicious lo, girl! I just love those bright energetic colors!

And yeah, I WAS really hoping the Patriots would mess up big time... I can't stand them!

Aleta said...

Cute LO! And I can't STAND the AI auditions... it irks me to hear people who are HORRIBLE!!! I leave the room when DH watches it. I'll pick it up when they actually have the good singers!

CKMommy said...

LOVE this LO Suzanne! Great WORK!

Jennifer Davis said...

Just wanted to comment on this layout, it's just beautiful and the title is so true!