And the beat goes oooooon....

Don't ask me why this song popped in my head this morning...because I have no idea! The weekend was nice and tranquil. We had an impromptu steak grill out on Saturday with hubby's family. Totally unplanned, but it turned out well. I've finally told his Mom and Dad the impending news about the baby on board. They were excited as expected. ...and as expected, his Mom tries to jump in and be overly helpful with KJ. I'm thankful that she does, but sometimes it's "one" of the very many things that makes us "incompatible." So, I just politely explained to her that hopefully the worst is over...as far as morning sickness and being super tired all the time.

So, for all of my family members that read my blog...stop trying to act like you don't know because Mama told you not to say anything....because she was supposed to be "holding water" until I told everyone. In reality, I told her because I KNEW she would tell everyone and try to hold them to secrecy...she can't hold crap! I love her to death, but she sings like a canary!!!


Here's a picture of the little guy or girl...what it is still remains to be seen...literally! I just pray that all continues on a good path, and this little peanut arrives healthy and safe. If that's the case...we are looking at a February 08, 2009 delivery date. Scary! Scary that I'll have two kiddos...it's taxing with just one sometimes!

Well, that's it for now. Not much else has been going on, just "trying" to take it easy. It's hard sometimes with KJ here all day, but it's manageable. Take care all! :)

8 comments

Kristy said...

Awwwww! Your little peanut makes me weepy! How wonderful to have that lil' life forming inside of you and that stinker had better stay put this time!

You know I'm so elated for you. Those other two miscarriages broke my heart, but I know you are a strong sistah and I'm so happy that things are going well this time.

Love you!

Scrappinwendi said...

I was so excited to see your ultrasound this morning. I am happy that things are going well! I hope you can come see the sistahs sometime soon!

Andrea Amu said...

Yay... the whole family knows now!

These u/s pix are beautiful... love seeing your lil' wee sweet-pea! Take it easy, girl ;)

Becki Adams said...

Oh, Suzanne, I am so excited for you!

I pray that all will be well this time and you'll have a healthy and happy baby in Feb!

HUGS! Becki :)

Stampin' Meg said...

Aw- S/he is just lovely! Love those US pix -they are soooo cool.

Aleta said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! We just found out we are preggo with our 4th!!! LOL! Two isn't that bad! ;)

Lainey said...

Awwwww, very cute little one already!

CJensen said...

February is a great time to have a baby! My oldest is Feb 6th! I am sooooo glad that all is going well.