Not again!

I have absolute hurricane fatigue at this point in life! It's crazy how these things have formed up so quickly- one after another. After sweating out Gustav and feeling very blessed that things didn't get much worse here...here comes Ike! Whom by the way looks to be taking a very similar path to Gustav. Yikes! The only thing we can do is prepare for the worse...pray for the best. You know, even if these things don't hit us...they are freaking expensive to prepare for. Well, another week of sweating it out and being stressed to the hilt.

Thanks for checking in on me ladies...I've just been really busy with KJ. His Dad has been gone for almost a week on a business trip to San Diego. So, I've had the little booger in full speed since! Hopefully he'll be home this evening. He really misses his little man!

Well tomorrow, I go to the docs...and pending all is cooperating, I may potentially know the sex of the peanut. I'm still on the fence about knowing or not. I want to know but then again..it's almost easier not knowing esp when it comes to my mil. She's adamant about what the sex is...and because she think it's that...then that's what it is...according to things in her world. So, I'm thinking I may find out and just not tell family for a while...a long while...to avoid aggravation. At any rate, whatever the kiddo is...I'll be happy as long as he/she is healthy and get here safe. Oh, congrats to Danielle (Lainey)! She's having a girl! I can't wait to see that little bundle girl!

Well, I'm gonna check out for now. I hope to update a little better this week. Take care all!

4 comments

Lainey said...

Thank you girl!!! We are totally super-happy! I can't wait to see what you're having (i know, it's a baby!) Let us know how it goes tomorrow!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Aww man-I can totally understand your being stressed out with all those darn huricaines. Good luck at the docs. tomorrow. I like Lainey's comment- it's a .... BABY! LOL

Fink said...

Wow, have I missed alot! Congrats on your baby person! I wanted to know but kept it a secret! Only we knew! You sure will be busy very very soon!

Scrappinwendi said...

GIrl I dont know how you are coping. Between these darn storms and being alone with the little one and pregnant too. I guess it is that "military wife" state of mind that is making you survive. If you find out the sex you need to let us know.