I went back to the doctor yesterday, and am happy to report that everything is going well. It's kind of scary actually. Around this time with KJ, I was dealing with 3 different issues...whereas with this one, I've just felt icky the entire time. If I were still working, they would've definitely fired my behind because I just wouldn't have been able to make it! I did have to repeat a one hour glucose just to make sure I don't develop gestational diabetes like I did with KJ. I passed the first one I took a couple of months ago...praying that this one comes back good too. The ultrasound I took last week went well. She weighs almost 3lbs and her overall growth is looking good. Of course, my high risk OB has to bring it up everytime that they have to check the heart and all the other stuff for signs of Downs with my age...and reminds me constantly that just because they don't see anything doesn't rule out the possiblility. I understand his stand, but geesh dude, if I don't have enough to worry about! In a way I'm thankful that they check me as regular as they do...it still blows my mind that most women only have ultrasounds like two times the entire pregnancy. Me on the other hand, I have one every month...and before that, every two weeks to ck heart tones. So, in that respect...I've been lucky.
Other than that, not much else has been going on. I'm just sitting here cutting up seasoning for my dressing, boiling chicken for the dressing (and for the broth),boiling potatoes for the potato salad...loving all of the smells wafting through the house. Now if my back will just cooperate...I'll be a happy and full camper! I'm also glad hubby is home and the kid has kind of stopped clinging a little. He was only gone for two weeks, but for some reason KJ still had to warm back up to him.
Here are a few photos of the little guy and his ever so growing afro! He'll have it for the winter...I think...it's out of control now! Take care all! Have a wonderful and filling Thanksgiving! :)

Follow on Instagram
10 comments
You little man is SOOOO cute!
Love your Southern snow! lol ;)
I am so glad that this PG is so much easier than KJ's. What on earth happened in the last pic? I don't think that I have ever seen a non- smiley pic of him!
Mmmm. Coming over to your place for dinner...save me a seat! :D
He is just to cute! I can't understand the down's syndrome thing or worries you are not that old! You are close to dirt age but I am closer
He is soooooooooo cute!!! 3o weeks already!!?? Glad all is going well, hope your back feels better!!!
OH my gosh, could he be any cuter? SO adorable!
And in response to your comment: Bahaha, no actually, I'm only 5'3" but I did do cheerleading quite a bit when I was younger and I built up a lot of thigh muscle from being a baser... so yeah, as far as I can tell that explains that weight vs look portion issue, LOL. I wish I weighed less, but heck 157 at 7 months isn't bad! Let's see if it'll give me a headstart when I'm done. :-P
CONGRATS on 30 weeks! I'm coming up behind you, we're ALMOST there! :)
KJ is just soooo sweet, and getting so big too!
Glad to hear that lil' missy is doing so well for you. Hard to believe you are at the 30 week point already! Feb. will be here before you know it!
Yay for a healthy baby - I finally told my doctor - I'm keeping the baby either way, so please stop telling me everything that 'could' go wrong!!! Geesh! Are you sure you don't have my Dr? lol
Cute pictures! I know what you mean about that being our "snow" - we had a day of frost, too, and it was pretty exciting! Yeah, my doc does 2 ultrasounds standard, and we've had the one extra, for a grand total of 3 thus far! I don't know if we will have another to check weight, or if we're all done...?
OK, does KJ just get cuter every day? Sorry you have been feeling icky, but I am sooo happy that everything is going well with your pregnancy so far! THat is awesome!
Post a Comment