Yes, it's a "true" lazy day. I've accomplished hardly anything today...outside of putting clothes on myself and KJ. Sad but true. The even sadder truth is that I'll be continuing the trend for the rest of the day...maybe a little laundry catch up at the end of the evening...that may not even happen.
Not much has been going on...hence the lack of update. Sometimes I wonder why I even started blogging, my life is kind of boring! Hubby goes on another business trip starting Monday. Not fun. I really wished I could go with him, but I guess I'm kind of forbidden to fly, and if he drove...he wouldn't get travel pay...go figure. So, it'll be just me and the kid for a minute. Maybe I can get get some scrappy mojo going...who knows.
The monitor on my desktop has decided to take a dirt nap. Therefore, I am sharing a laptop with hubby. Sooo, not fun ***Screaming silently*** Sooo, I've been driving home to him (almost on a daily basis now...hehe) how much easier or beneficial it would be if I had my own laptop. So, we'll see how my pestering goes. It would be nice though...prolly just wishful thinking.
Man, I really need to get my toosh in gear as far as the new kid is concerned. By this time with Kj, I was really in baby mode...buying things, getting super prepared...all while still working full time. This time, man...it's like I've done nothing. I did manage to pick up some fleece sleepers that were being clearanced out...but other than that...nothing. I don't know why. I'm still stuck on names as well. Urggh. Well, I'm still confident I'll get it together before long. I really pray so!
Well, I'm off! Take care all...have a wonderful weekend! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
11 comments
Ya know, you really don't need as much as you think when you bring baby home, as long as you have some clothes, daipers, a food source and somewhere for them to sleep...the rest you can worry about a little at a time! You deserve a lazy day here and there (don't all mothers?).
Enjoy the lazy day, we all need a rest sometimes. I hope you do get your own laptop!!! Will DH take it with him on his trip??? Hope not!
That is so how the second pregnancy life felt for me! It seemed like getting dressed was an accomplishment! I decided to just throw myself a party if I got out of my jammies! LOL I hate the business trips too but hate the time when he is home to long! I know bad wife! LMAO
What do you mean lazy- you are very bizzy Lady! You are incubating a new youngin'!
Oh my friend...you should be proud of yourself for being lazy!
I'm so sorry about your computer. Hopefully Santa will bring you a nice laptop.
You know, when I had JM, it was seriously the week before he came that I went out and bought anything for him. He was opposite seasons of Aaron so other than a couple of light weight sleepers I had NOTHING.
You'll do just fine. It will all come together.
Sorry about the puter problem, but yes, I hope DH catches those hints and a new lap-top will be in the very near future!
Yes, I agree, you deserve to be lazy... I'm right there with ya!
Are you still considering a K name, or doesn't it matter?
I don't even want to think about what I'll need (regardless of the two before, lol) and what I'll have to do to get through one day, haha. :)
And YES! Those bananas are fondant, hahaha. They're not even that good from what the person who made it said but man, that would be so fun ROFL. :)
Man I am so lazy lately too. My blog is boring! As far as not being ready, you will get in the mood soon. I was the same way with Casey. I guess I figured I had just about everything already.
Hope you get that laptop, girl! Don't worry, all your purchasing of stuff will come together in time!
And I feel the same way about boring life - why do I blog! ;) That's usually why I end up stopping one blog and then starting another eventually, b/c I run out of stuff to say!
I hope you get that new laptop girl! And if you need any suggestions for name, LMK! :-)
Post a Comment