Back....well sorta!






Well, you'd have to be underground to not know that the deed has been done! I've had my little girl, Kensington Sanaa! She arrived here Feb 02, 9:28 am, 8lbs 10 oz, 21 inches long. She is a definite night owl, and needless to say, I've been sleepless in AL since she's arrived! I dont have much to update on as my days and nights are filled with kiddos and a husband...(here's to you hubby...if you're reading this). So, in place of tired words...(because I'm surely that right now), here are a few recent pics of her. Take care all! And i truly hope to be back into the swing of things and updating much more often!

13 comments

Fink said...

Congrats there girlfriend! What a cutie pie!

Debby said...

She is so CUTE!!!!! Congrats and can't wait to see her.

CJensen said...

Oh Suzanne, she is just absolutely gorgeous! Congrats! (and I love that pic of KJ holding her)

Scrappinwendi said...

What a cutie patootie!! I just want to love on her. The sleep will come sooner than you know. They grow up so fast so enjoy this time with her and her big bro.

Aleta said...

YAY!!!! What a cutie!!!

Andrea Amu said...

Suzanne! You are back in the land of the living! Lol! Missed you so much, girlfriend!

Kenzie is soooo dang sweet! And look at her with her big bro. Too cute! She is already growing like a weed... my oh my!

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous!!! Congratulations! I love the pic of her looking at Daddy....so sweet!

CKMommy said...

HUGS Suzanne...I hope all is well. I haven't seen you at CX for a few days. I hope you;re just busy with those sweet kiddos.

some kind of wonderful said...

she is so beautiful! i love the one where she is looking up at kj like how on earth did i get trusted in your arms! lol!

luv2scrapmilestones said...

your kiddies are too too cute!!! keep the great pics coming---i'll be stoppin back by again soon.

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhh my ::;blurble blurble blurble:::: me inarticulate in the face of such cuteness!!!

joybear said...

Awwwwww look at big brother, melt my heart!!!! She is such a doll!!!

Char said...

She is so adorable. I bet you are loving having a little girl around to dress up.

It's hard to believe they are already over a month old huh?

Time flies!