Outta This Funk Blog Hop!!!

This is my first blog hop, sounds interesting and fun. Here's a little card I put together for the hop. The papers are Scenic Route, the frame and font are from the Lyrical Letters cricut cart. Seriously, if you don't have this cart, you've got to get it! Thanks for looking!




Now hop on over to one of my FAVORITE people in the world's blog....Andrea! Have a nice weekend all! :)

30 comments

Library Bunny said...

love this girl, tell me is the lined paper the framed leaf on, how did you get the spiral look? is that on the lyrical cart too? its awesome!

BrendaB said...

I love your card! I just got Lyrical Letters and now I'm inspired to play around with it!

CKMommy said...

LOVe your cards Suzanne...all your work is beautiful!

How are those lil kiddos? I haven't talked to you in forever!
HUGS!

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous! I just ordered LL and can't wait 'til it comes.

Nancy said...

simpy a beauty...I really need to get that LL cart...thanks for the inspiration...

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

OMGoodness! This card knocks my socks off! LOVE this plus you've got my favorite song, "Sweetest Love" playing too! Hugs!

Stampin' Meg said...

Man, Nut you are GOOD!
I wish that you would post more pix of your projects but I understand that you kinda have your hands full with the kiddoodles!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

GOOD JOB NUTT LOVE THE CARD, GOOD JOB FOR A QUICKCIE...LOL

Dee Gallimore-Perry said...

Great car, Suzanne! So happy to see you in the hop!! :)
Off to the next blog!

Dee ;)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

You did an amazing job as always girl!
Have a great day!

Purple Princess said...

Love your card!

Regina Easter said...

you know i don't have this cart yet...wow this is awesome...hugs regina

Andrea Amu said...

Man, girl! This card is sheer bliss! I love what you created using the LL cart... and I have it ordered and it's headed my way (thought it would actually show up on my doorstep today)! What a gorgeous color combo too... can you tell that I LOVE this card? Luv you too, my friend! ;)

jcscraphappy said...

love ll cart and this is a wonderful card.
thanks
jennie

joybear said...

So beautiful and such fun colors!!
BTW my little guy LOVES your music...he wants me to stay right here at your blog all day!

wendyp said...

Fabulous card!!! love what you created with the lyrical letters cartridge!!!

Jen N said...

I love this! You rawked that Lyrical Letters!

LAuclair said...

Awesome card!

Rozzella said...

Lovely card, Nutter; and I love love LOVE the photo of your sweet baby girl smiling!!

LindainNCtoo said...

Loving all of the different textures and patterns in the card!!

Ashley Harris said...

What great colors on this card! I love it!

Karen Pinsonat said...

I knew your card would be awesome, and it IS! Fabulous again chick!

I Cut The Scrap said...

love the card. lots of work went into that. Also, your kids are the cutest around (with the exception of mine of course...LOL) Nice job!

Joyce said...

Very neat card.

Andrea Amu said...

I just had to come back at stare at your card some more! And tell you that my LL cart showed up today afterall... wow, is there come amazing images and fonts on this!

Carol said...

OMG, just got this font and I am loving your use of it; this is card is amazing - great SPRING look!

Shellieh said...

love this card, and that leaf! love it.

Julie said...

WOw that is so pretty I really love it!

T said...

Love this card!! Very pretty!

Fink said...

Great card!