So Andrea, in an effort to keep this blog alive, and myself....i've decided to make an attempt to post some scrappy stuff. Not that i've been doing much of that either. Thanks to the impending kiddo and the very active existing ones. Speaking of, little Ms. Kensington will be a year old on the 2nd of Feb. I just cant believe it! See time really does fly.
Kj actually made another year as well right before Christmas. He is the ripe old age of 3, and still reveling in his terrible 2's glory. I hear that wont go away for years to come....church, lets pray! LOL.
Well, that's all i have for now...Just doing the countdown dance til April, in which time doesnt seem to be quite flying. Take care all! :)
Follow on Instagram
3 comments
look at them!! i can't believe how big they are getting!!! just beautiful!
They sure are growing up fast! Wow! I look forward to the scrappy update soon, girl! :) Hope you are doing well ;)
You have a very nice and interesting blog! Greetings with respect! hi particular the picture very nice boy!
Post a Comment