

I made this card just playing around with my sewing machine. We have a love hate relationship-that sewing machine and I. Some days the stitches are nice and purdy....other days the stitches are questionable and they dont look anything remotely close to a stitch. As life would have it! Anywho, I had fun making this simple pieced card...so therapeutic to put together.
The miniature layout of KJ came from scraps completely...just stuff i had laying around and a few stickers. Dont know what prompted me to do it...just kind of happened. I actually let him finger paint the swirly piece of chipboard ...since he was hounding me in my scraproom...breath all hot on my neck!
IN BREAKING NEWS: As indicated by the post below for the Pagemaps sketch contest I entered...well i actually won! :O Total surprise indeed! There were some awesome entries indeed, and I just feel pretty honored that they chose mines. Thanks Kristy! Thanks Becky for the contest. Take care all! OH BTW, for those that dont know, I've been scheduled for April 7th for my c-section on baby number three....fun times!
Follow on Instagram
3 comments
i am just so proud of you woman!!! you are such an amazingly talented woman. love this!!!
Oma' gosh.. you are having the baby already NEXT month?!! Wow... I had no idea it was soooo soon, gurl!! You are having another girl, right? Gosh, I just feel so outta the loop with you. I really miss our chats!
Anywho, these latest projects of yours are just the bomb diggity! I thought the KJ added his special lil' tough to that and it's perfect! Give him a kiss for me, would ya... I still feel so "attached" to him (I guess due to Ava) ;) The card is just too cute... and ya know what? I just got myself a sewing machine finally but heck, I have not the faintest idea how to use it!
And lastly, CONGRATS on your win! Totally deserved, Mama!
Luv ya girlfriend!!
Sorry for my typos! I meant to say that I thought KJ added his special lil' "touch" not "tough"! Doh!!
Post a Comment