Back to the land of the living :D


Well, sorta! LOL.  I can NOT believe that it's been almost a year since I've updated.  WHICH MEANS that my baby Kenleigh is almost a year old.  :O  UNREAL ***tear***  I want to inhale her innocence as long as i possibly can.  Because they seriously turn into lil divas and lil snots before you can blink your eyes.  As life would have it though. 

I've been doing a little scrapping.  Not nearly as much as I'd like but more than normal.  I've been inspired by Donna Downey lately.  This woman is talented beyond words.  I'm just trying to figure out how it is I've never really heard of her or seen her work.  I guess up until April of last year I have been preggers and kinda consumed with the whole baby/kiddo thing. Who am I kidding, i'll be dealing with that for a while to come yet! :D 

Here are a few of my latest pages:
                                                                    kraft paper gone wrong??? LOL

                                                                   donna downey inspiration


                                                                few pages of a lil album for kj


Take care all and a valiant effort will be made to scrap more and update more ;)

4 comments

Karen Pinsonat said...

WOW woman! You are my scrappy idol! These projects ROCK! So glad to see you scrapping again, keep 'em coming!!

CKMommy said...

Yup...ditto what Karen said, you're my scrappy idol too :)
LOVE to see your scrappy projects!!
So glad to see you blogging again :)

Andrea Amu said...

Eeek! So excited to see you back! Can you hear my screams??
I have sooo missed your bloggin' and scrappin'!
This mini for KJ is fabulous, woman!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

woozer those are awesome, i am gonna have to look her up,...
great tags, I can't get into them, they are so cute..