Seriously people, I need to know! It's an elusive part of my life that evades my standing question, where does it go! Not much outside of kiddos has been going on in life. Since the last time I posted, KJ started T-ball (hilarious to see them (3 and 4 yr olds) play ...too cute and funny!) and Kenleigh turned 1yr old. *sigh* My baby is no longer a baby. Kensie, oh Kensie...that child of mines..nuff said. :D Karma? At any rate, they keep me on my toes...and I love them for it! I will have to post pics soon.
Scrappy wise, I've been dabbling in art journaling/mixed media...which I think I really like. I love inspiration from the artists out there, Christy Tomlinson, Donna Downey, Suzi Blu...just to name a few. So, after saying I wouldnt post any...what am I doing??? Posting! Here are a couple of mixed media pages ive done. Disclaimer: :D the book text was pulled from a smut book, yes smut people..so forgive me for the content ...i didn't notice until it was already stuck to the page...and painted over. ***insert red cheeked smiley*** Until next time (kiddo stirring)...take care all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Follow on Instagram
1 comment
These look sooo fun, Suz! Smut book and all, lol! Glad to see that you are finding bits of time to be artsy you! ;)
Can't wait to see more pix of the kiddos too! :D
Post a Comment