Having fun with some paint and a beautiful picture!
Monday, May 23, 2011
Here's a layout I completed for a very dear friend of mines, Kristy. This is a photo of her beautiful girls. She challenged me to complete the layout where she left off and gave me permission to do whatever I chose to! Well, I'm sure she wasnt expecting this...only because it's so polar opposite of what it began as (no photos of before and after :(( ) . It was not hard to be inspired with this photo..this woman takes the most amazing photographs I have ever seen!
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Follow on Instagram
3 comments
Beautiful Suzanne...I should have you finish one of my layouts, your work is amazing!
WOW, Nutter the is just fabulous!!
Great job, bet she loved it...
Just love how you do the artsy style! I can't do that, but man do I love it!
Post a Comment