My post is up on the Scrapping Frenzy blog. This is the page i completed, head on over for a few closeups and details! TFL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a glimpse into my creative chaos
My name is Suzanne Austin-a SAHM to three amazing kiddos-wife to my hubby for 23yrs-living and loving on the Gulf Coast in Alabama! My first love is scrapbooking, but I equally enjoy delving into mixed-media and learning new techniques! Email: alwaysscrappy@yahoo.com
3 comments
Wow this is awesome Nutter... love all the different elements...
OMG girl..you have found your groove. I haven't seen your work for so long...and this is amazing! I love this look but i can't pull it off....I'm loving what you've got on your blog!
This is fantastic! Love that bright cobalt blue background and the stitching! Also diggin' the masking tape... all of it is just really, really cool!
Post a Comment