Seriously!?!?!

Ok, so I just had to show y'all the goodness that Clearsnap generously (understatement) sent us to work with.  I've been scrapping for say ooooh, six yrs ...and collectively, never owned the amount of ink pads that was in this one box!  When I went through the box in it's entirety...all I could say was "holy hell!"  True story! LOL!  Here are a few peeks.





                                   Ok, so I say again...SERIOUSLY!!! Inky heaven peeps!

Let's not forget about the oh so coveted glorious Smooch Spritz...*drool.*  There is also a bag of partner items included that we get to play with as well!  Fun, inky times ahead fo sho! :D

3 comments

SelmaGG said...

http://malymodyswiat.blogspot.com/

Andrea Amu said...

Wowza! That is the inky-ist box of goodness ever... I know that you will rock all that product like no one's business!

Katie said...

i am SOOOO jealous of that box girl! i guess i'll just have to try out myself next year just so i can get my hands on some of that goodness!!:D LOL happy inking!!!