Quickie

Hey everyone!  Just popping my head in (I'm literally on my way out the door to scoop my kiddos) since the holidays are officially over and the back to school grind is now back in full swing...yay :/  I've completed a few things recently that I'll be sharing with ya today!

This is a layout that I completed for my local scrapbook store.  This is my hubby and my youngest kiddo.  I was attempting to get a shot of the BOTH of them, but every time one looked the other looked away.  Go figure.  I lurve Colorbox Stephanie Barnard Premium Dye Ink Sprays!....the colors are really vibrant (the red and black die-cuts) and best of all...they won't warp your paper! 

The layout is based on this sketch (yay! :/)..which, as you all know...I'm not a fan of, but this one, in all honesty didn't bother me as much.

This is a layout that I completed for Clearsnap.  Lots of Stephanie Barnard Premium Dye Ink Sprays here.  The background paint is a mixture of the dye ink spray in "Artichoke" and gesso.

The stars and banner are die cuts sprayed in "Licorice" and "Strawberry" respectively. 

This is another Clearsnap layout that I completed using Crafter's Ink. This was a lot of painty inky fun ;)

Lots of layers here..topped by a picture of my Kensie girl...with her mean behind! That's all for now folks.  Hopefully I will have a few more to post soon ;) Hopefully being the operative word!  Take care y'all! 

3 comments

Katie said...

All 3 of these are great Suzanne! I miss you! Hope life is treatin' you well these days. I am working like a crazy person right now, but only a few more weeks to go then it's back to a normal work week after Mardi Gras. haven't been scrapping too much just working on stuff for my etsy shop. keep in touch!

Mel said...

Beautiful! !! Each and every one.

Maria said...

Hey Suzanne! Thanks so much for your lovely comment! These layouts are awesome!! I love your artsy style ~ beautiful work!!