Another day in the books!

Today was a fairly uneventful day, which is always a good thing! We spent most of the day chilling at home-I chilled so hard that I didn't even cook today. We had pizza for dinner....yup told ya uneventful. We went to my MIL's house because today was her b-day...things went pretty smooth. I got some okay shots of KJ while I was there, I've posted them below.

Last night he did wake up right after I got off of here, I fed him, he played, I gave him a bath....and my sweetie went right back to sleep for the rest of the night! I think I was in the bed at about 0030 so that wasn't too bad!

The card that I posted below was for a little challenge that Cari (CX ) hosted (for her daughters bday), and I was one of the winners. YAY! So, if you happen to read this Cari, thanks again for the challenge! Well I'm off!






Look at that sweet face!
Kj and Uncle Tony
Kj and his Uncle Tony
Kj and Uncle Tony

2 comments

Stampin' Meg said...

I just love KJ's hair- it looks sooo soft!

Fink said...

What a little cutie!