Well, hubby finally decided on a vehicle and yes, we drove a new car home yesterday! Yay! I'm so happy the process is over with and I'm even happier that we are a two car family again! Freedom! LOL. Well, it's more than just having two cars because in actuality it didn't bother me too much. To me, it's more about getting back some of the "normalcy" that we had before my husband's terrible car wreck back in May. That was such a big "pause" in life...and I'm happy that he almost immediately gained his independence back after spending a month in the hospital. I pray that nothing like that never, ever has to happen to us again.
I know my sister's taking classes right now, so she hasn't been able to get on here as much as she would like, but I would just like to say another big THANK YOU for being there for me and KJ when we needed you most. It would've been EXTREMELY hard without you here during that time. Love you and the kiddos girl!
This has been been a pretty uneventful weekend, with the exception of adding that oh so lovingly monthly car payment into the mix of things! Things have been quiet (just the way I like it)...and we've just been enjoying time together with our sweet little boy KJ. He's such a joy! Well, I'm off...hopefully to give myself a much needed pedicure and scrap a little before KJ awakes. Hugs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
3 comments
Glad that everything went okay for dh and also hope nothing like that happens to your family ever again!
I hope you got the pedicure in before your little one awoke! :)
It's great you got a new car! It's such a cool feeling to just drive away in a brand spankin' new one... but I'm really sorry it was such a sad event that precipitated your having to get one!
Congrats on the new car, that's one sweet ride!
Post a Comment