You know sometimes I truly feel like i'm still in the work force. By the end of the day, I'm beat and all I want to do is scrap to relax. I know I have a ton of housework to finish up for the night, but it just doesn't happen. Mentally, I can see myself cleaning, cooking, the whole nine, but in my physical reality, I'm sitting at my scrap table trying to conjure up my next scrappy idea! Hehe, I know, sad hunh?
Kj is a handful most days! He's very mobile now, he runs on his knees...well at least that's how it looks because he speeds when he's crawling. He's pulling up on anything that'll give him leverage. Hopefully the little booger will be walking soon because shoot that boy is heavy! I really need to start Xmas shopping and Bday shopping for him right now. Poor thing, his bday is 2 days before Xmas. He'll be one of those combined gift/party child! His dad's bday is on New Years day, so he's used to the combined gift thing. I'll try to even the plane though just so he doesn't feel there's some combining going on.
My husband is getting on my last nerve with this car thing. One minute he's set on one type...hypes it up, gets me hyped up and BAM!, I'm settled. Well, in the next couple of days or so, he's talking and hyping up another vehicle, gets me hyped up and BAM!, I'm settled. Well, a girl can only take so much of this cycle! Hopefully very soon, he'll settle on what he wants! Well, I'm off! Take care and hugs to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
5 comments
Hey Girl....I don't envy the car shopping thing....ugh!! Have fun Christmas shoping. I've been asking my kidos what they want.......everything is high dollar!! Have a great day and don't worry about cleaning house. It will need it again in the AM!!
I don't let people do the same gifts for both for Antonia! She hates her birthday and let's me know it often! Her's is the 21st but KJ is worse! My father in law is not crazy about his either! I told him at least you get a big party every year, even New York celebrates! Can you guess what day his b-day is????
haha! the same as my hubbys! New years day!
ugh men and car shopping... I'd be like you just go out and do it and tell me about it after it's all done,'kay?!
Car shopping, ugh! Combined presents aren't fun when you are old enough to realize you are getting them. My birthday is Dec 6th and I still got my share of combined presents growing up!
Tan
Post a Comment