This blogging thing may not be too bad!

Well, I used to think what is it with bloggers? I don't get the hype of it all! I've been playing with settings and trying to set the page up...and you know...it's just not that bad! I think this a more adult choice than places like MySpace (proud to announce that I do not own an account!). I think I'll try to get my Shnookums, to join me here; she's my little cousin that I happen to love and adore to death!

Little KJ was a little busy bee today. He only slept for like a total of 2hrs today! It was really hard to get anything done, let alone relax and scrap. Bless his heart. He's pulling up on EVERYTHING, even my legs. He wants to touch absolutely EVERYTHING as well. I know, I know, he's at that age now that I should just expect and accept! It's all good though. He brightens my days and light my nights. I should really be sleeping right now since I didn't get into bed until almost 0100 and woke up at 5 something! I've been up ever since...don't ask me why, becasue I just don't know! So on that note, goodnight!

I'll be posting some recent scrapbook pages I've completed...nothing fancy, just me!

1 comment

Stampin' Meg said...

It feels good to figger out the "blogging thing" doesn't it?!