Today, is my grandmothers (Mama's) birthday. I would announce her age, but because of census errors and the fact that she didn't have a birth certificate when she was born, she truly doesn't know her age for certain. At any rate, I'm glad that the Lord allowed her to give us another year! She's a fiesty little thing anyways!
Not too much of anything going on today. Me and Kj hung out while dad (hubby) stayed home to look at college football (ick) all day. I know there are some die hard fans out there, but I just can't get into it! Sports period if that makes ya feel better! Other than that, it has been fairly quiet around here which is ALWAYS a good thing....I cannot stress that enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
2 comments
For my hubby it has been golf all weekend!
girl, that's the bad thing, it's been college football, NFL, baseball, AND golf all weekend! can ya feel why I don't like sports?
Post a Comment