Wow, can't believe it's Thursday already! Time has flown by this week for some reason. Not too much of anything has been going on...trying to stay cool and taking care of, you guessed it, KJ! Poor thing is teething like crazy! I thought that when his two top teeth came in that it would be OVER. NOOOOOT! He had about a 4 day break (with all the pooping and agonizing gum pain), but last night, he had a bad night with his gums, and the pooping, I can definitely live without! It's just a whole other arena of smell going on there! TMI, I know!
We have been trying to narrow down what kind of vehicle to buy. I really don't miss having a car note, but necessity takes us back into the that world of "the monthly payment!" ICK! Isn't mortgage enough? Can't the car sales men see that? Yeah right!
Anyways, TANYA, where are you??? I've been waiting for you to pop your pretty little head in here! Hehe. That's my one and only sister...heck my one and only sibling! Come on girl, get to blogging so I can terrorize your blog! Just kidding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
1 comment
Just thought I would stop by and say "Hello" Hope you are having a great weekend!
Post a Comment