What an uneventful day! Yup, you heard it, uneventful! Today was my anniversary, and I wondered if hubby would remember. Well, I had no doubt in my mind that he remembered because he's never forgotten and has always been good with dates. It was a matter if he would acknowledge the day. So, we get up this morning, the usual routine with KJ. So, I'm thinking all day long, is he going to acknowledge it or what? Nope, he doesn't! It's now 1700 and finally, after I said I wouldn't, I acknowledge the fact that I knew he didn't forget and that I knew that he knew what day it was. He smiles sheepisly....saying he didn't say anything because he thought "I" forgot! How silly are we?!?!? Well, I tell him he had to be on crack to think that I would forget our anniversary-in the same breath asking him, "so, what'd ya get me?" Well, the doofball didn't buy me a gift or a card or anything! So as usual, I made sure that he knew I would be purchasing my own gift, and he laughs and says, "don't you always?" I'm like yes, I do ALWAYS, but every now and then it would be nice to get a gift FROM you. Oh well, ya gotta love him.

Last night, we had a cyber crop on CX, it was soooo much fun! I got absolutely nothing done, and that still remains the fact for today. At any rate, I had a great time when I was able to get there and chat!

5 comments

CJensen said...

It was great to chat with you at the CC! I keep forgetting to get you a check so you can send me some Zapps..it must be my pregnant brain..ugh! Sorry about your bummer anniversary...go buy yourself somethign nice!! ( A cricut expression is a great choice =))

Andrea Amu said...

Aren't Dh's silly!
Happy belated Anniversary though,Suzanne!
sO...what are u=you going to buy!?

Suzanne said...

I don't know Andrea, but I'm sure it'll be something "scrappy!" I wish I could afford the Expressions Chris!

Stampin' Meg said...

Belated happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy late anniversary!!!!! You two are a mess!