Well, today was a typical Monday! Not too much going on but the usual routine of "life." Hubby did surprise me by not going in to work today; he had physical therapy early so he was able to stay home. However, he really wasn't that much of a help with KJ. Sometimes a break would be great...and for some reason (tell me if I'm wrong for thinking so), when he's home, I expect a break of some sorts!

I sooo, for whatever reason or another, wasn't able to finish the Cyber Crop challenges in time! I will still do them because they were actually really fun. They just will be late!

3 comments

Stampin' Meg said...

Yeah- even if you don't get the challenges done in time-it still feels good to have that creative jump start and get something done!

CJensen said...

I didn't get to the challenges either! All of my stuff is still sitting in my van!! eek!

Fink said...

Getting them done is a good way to focus! Make sure you post them! Sometimes I think that they figure they are usually at work and you would have to do it anyway! I think next time I will just come out and ask for help!