Ahh, I say that like I actually have a job that I need relief from! Oh but wait, I do have a job, but I get no relief from it, and there's no such thing as, "it's the weekend baby!" for me. Because it is a baby, and darn it, they just don't wanna give you a break! I'm mighty afraid that I'll be saying that for another 18yrs if the Lord bless!
Nothing's going on here...just really need to get my toosh off this computer and get some things done! Like wash dishes, do some laundry (no such thing as finish the laundry!), pay some bills, take Kj to the pediatrician for his 9 month ck up, vacuum...you know the whole nine! Isn't it great being a woman? Shouldn't we just celebrate it? Can you pick up the sarcasm? LOL!
I like my picture at the top of the page...why you ask, it's just a bug in some weeds! Well, I like it because I took that picture! Pretty cool hunh? I'm trying to learn to shoot my camera in manual mode. Sometimes just point and shoot can be boring...the camera can do so much more creatively. I'm bound and determined to eventually learn! Eventually being the operative word!
Well, I better get to moving before KJ wakes up again! I'll holla later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
5 comments
Good job on your photo!! I have been trying to use my camera in Manual mode more often aswell!
That is a great shot you took for your header! I know what you mean about not getting a break when it is the weekend! Mom's are never ever off duty even if they travel away from home! But, that is why God picked us to be the ones that do this job because they guys can't
LOL
Awesome photo! That looks like something you would buy to hang on the wall!
I like the pic at the top of your page too. Very nice!
Here's hoping you get some sleep and rest soon...I SO don't miss those days! Having a baby around, yeah, I miss that, but NOT the no sleep thing.
I'm SCARY when I don't sleep. :D
That's an awesome photo-I have never shot anything that good.
Post a Comment