Tuesday...whew, it's been a little while since I've posted anything...i know, I know. Well, this weekend wasn't so bad. Hubby got to go to Bay Fest this weekend. It's an annual concert event that they hold every year here. He got home pretty darned late tooo....hmmm, but I didn't trip because he hadn't been out without the ball and chain since his accident. So, although I was a little paranoid...I made it through the evening with only one phone call to him!

It was also my Uncles B-day on Sunday, Happy belated Curtis! Although I absolutely forgot to call you...I absolutely did not forget your bday. So, I hope you enjoyed yourself! We ended up going over to the inlaws house for the evening and didn't leave until late...no excuse, but it was an honest mistake!

I made some cards this weekend for the World Card Making Day event that Creative Express held over the weekend. It was fun...I of course wasn't able to do all of the challenges by the deadline, but again would still love to try and do a few of them anyways.

The hubby and I "attempted" to go shopping for Kj some clothes yesterday, but like dummies, we forgot his stroller at home! Yikes! So, we opted to do the switcharoo every so often, but darn..the boy is heavy...so after a few minutes, it feels like you've just had back surgery, muscle spasms in your arm, leg fatigue....you name it! So, hubby was already disgruntled that he was in the kiddy section shopping...and did an infamous, "you're going to have to come back by yourself!" So, what a wasted trip...no clothes, and a lower tank of gas! Oh well!

The weather is so unfair here! It's still in the 90's with the worst humidity! We are supposed to get some kind of cold front by weeks end. I sure hope it makes it because I'm over this heat already. Heck it's fall and almost the middle of October. I guess that's what I get for living on the Gulf Coast hunh? Every year I keep saying that I'll get used to it, but it has been five years almost...and i don't see getting used to it in the near future at all!

I've posted the cards I made below! Enjoy your week all!

1 comment

Fink said...

The switch a roo is something I think all of us parents do! It is nice of you to let hubby do without the ball and chain! LOL

You always crack me up!