For all you scrapping ladies, I'm wanting to sell a couple or few of my Sizzlit alphabet sets. If you're interested just PM me on CX or email me. The sets are brand new, opened, but I've never used them. I'm not sure or don't remember, I may have used a couple of the dies in one of the sets just to see how it worked! Other than that, they've been sitting. Now since I have the Cricut, I'm thinking I may never get to use them. The ones i'm thinking of selling are Classic, Graffiti, and potentially Aphrodite; I also have a Sidekick that I'm thinking of getting rid of as well. I have used that...maybe about 3 or 4 times. I
Well I'm off ! Take care all!
Follow on Instagram
5 comments
I have 2 sets that are for sale too! I have used them but not very often. Since I have the Cricut as well I am not sure that they will be used!
Hugs, sistah!
If you happen to have the cuttlebug, hold on to them! I was going to get rid of mine, until I discovered that I could essentially make my own Thickers by cutting fun foam with my sizzlit alphas. If you don't have the cuttlebug adn still want to sell, how much do you want for them? I may be interested (kinda tight on money right now, so not for sure, just a possibility)
Oh boy I have been thinking about selling some of my stuff too now that I have the Expressions. It's so much easier to make some diecuts and it isn't taking up as much space as all those alphabets and dies. Good luck selling yours!
Have fun at the crop with your GF.
I hear ya Peggy! That's part of my motivation as well, I want to upgrade to the Expressions! Long have gone the days that I've wanted the Wishblade! That's a great idea Chris about the custom thickers!
Post a Comment