The weekend is over and we're back to the everyday whine and grind of everything. Today wasn't so bad. I went to pay the water bill and rounded the day up with a Sonic Slush and a visit to Hobby Lobby. They are having a pretty okay sale. Especially on their stamping stuff....hint, hint Fink! I'm enabling, I know, I know!
The weekend was really cool. I went to my first ever crop with my friend Yvone, and we had a really good time. I must admit though, I brought a lot of stuff, but I didn't plan pages too well....Okay, I didn't plan any at all! Time just crept up on me and I didn't have the opportunity to do so. Oh well, I still had a good time. I'm just glad that someone from Mobile found me on Creative Express, and that I've found people that scrap in my area(a really nice group of gals!). They meet once a month ...which is a perfect opportunity for me to get away from the daily routine of it all with KJ and for him and his dad to spend QT together. Kennedy did very well with him. He said that KJ wasn't bad at all. So, I'm happy about that because it eases my paranoia of leaving him just a little!
So, the same evening, we barbequed some burgers, chicken and ribs and a co-worker of Kennedy's came over to look at the game(s); Yvon stayed over as well. That was cool too. Sunday was relax day, kinda! Of course the neverending cycle of laundry continued...esp with my hubby's uniform having to be ready. I unpacked my crop bag...so not fun!
Well, I'm off! Take care all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
5 comments
So tell me what stamps did you buy???? I so wish I had a HL here as a matter of fact I wish I had anything decent around me! Sounds like you had fun at the crop! It is funny how much we say we are going to get done and what actually happens! LOL
It is so cool that you found ladies to scrap with once a month! Make sure you introduce them to CX so they can join us for cyber crop. That is unless you don't want them to meet the "Fink" tee hee
I didn't buy any stamps Fink! I know, blasphemy! LOL. I did buy an acrylic mounting block because it was fifty percent off ...and I have some acrylic stamps that I have not used beause of not having a block. Does that count!?!?
Hey Suzanne! Happy to find your blog!
I'm glad that you've found friends to scrap with! It's so much fun isn't?
Heehee, Sheri doesn't need any encouragement! I am the same (bad) way about not planning pages out for crops!
Sounds like a very good weekend to me- cropping with a new friend and some barbeque! Can't get much better than that!
Post a Comment