Wow, it's Thursday already! I know I've said it before, but this week has really flown! Especially since there has been absolutely nothing going on in my world. Everything is everything though, so that's always a plus. Kj has been a little busy bee...maybe that's why time seems to tick, tick, tick right along! I know I always say that he is...well because he is, but it truly amazes me how he'll come out of the blue and do something completely new. He is sooo much fun and quite the character to boot! I love to see him and his Dad play together...it's like two peas in a pod! I've been trying to scrap...I've almost completed one more of the Cyber Crop challenges...embarrassingly late...haha, but nonetheless complete! I can't wait to see what CX has in store for Card making day on Saturday. Hopefully, if time allows, I'll be able to participate in some of the festivities. Well, I'm off to shower, and get some much needed sleep! The kiddo did a surprise, "Hi Mommy, I'm woke at 0630 today!" I'm thinking, okay I can definitely get him back to sleep at least until 0730 or 8. He had other plans! Peace to all...take care!

1 comment

Fink said...

Sounds like it is a fun busy! I sure hope you got your sleep. Hey girly I did not take the full time job--not ready for that! I am hoping I get the coffee shop one!!! I really hope she calls me next week!