Wow, what an icky day! It's been raining all day long...which in a way is good because we need the rain, but not so good for the folks over in Pensacola and some parts of coastal Mississippi. They've had to deal with several tornadoes all day long...and it hasn't stopped yet. I think there's supposed to be some relief sometime this evening into tomorrow. I just pray all is safe. Hubby, who is now stationed in Pensacola thankfully played hookey today and stayed home. I'm happy he did or else he would be in the middle of all of this horrible weather.

Nothing much has been going on here at the homefront. Just taking life one day at a time and trying to enjoy as much of it as possible.

It's been kind of one of those days of reflection. Where I'm just thinking of all the things that I'm thankful for and how blessed we've been over the past 3 or so years. We've been faced with some really hard and happy times recently. I'm just happy I have my husband here, alive with me and our son. I'm happy we have a roof over our head, food on the table and laughter in the air. You know some days you just have to take account of what you have and be thankful...and I guess today is one of those days. Don't get me wrong, I pray and thank God frequently ...but there are a lot of things that we take for granted on a daily basis...and I just have to personally reflect those things so that I don't lose sight of the good things in my life. Okay, enough of the mushy!

I can't wait for the CX Cyber Crop! So far the challenges look really cool. Hopefully I will have a chance to do them all! A goal I have yet to obtain!

Christine if you happen to get to a laptop and go blogging, I'm praying for you and your family. Just try and take it easy girl. That baby has about 7 more weeks of baking time! Seriously, if they deliver now...I think you're still looking pretty good as far as everything being okay. So, keep your chin up and everything will be okay!

Well, I'm off people! Take care all!

5 comments

Fink said...

Today must be a day of reflection for people! I have been seeing a lot of it on blogs! I have to say for me today is not a day for that! I am having a ugh day! Oh well.

I also hope that Christine is doing well! This is a day and age that survival of pre mature babies are much greater! Good luck and much rest!

Stampin' Meg said...

So true- it's a good thing to count our blessings -it makes us realize how very lucky that we truly are!

Stampin' Meg said...

So true- it's a good thing to count our blessings -it makes us realize how very lucky that we truly are!

Anonymous said...

Just droping in to say Hello. Hope you are having a great week end. I missed everyone at the cyber crop...........dratts!!

Andrea Amu said...

It always helps to reflect, doesn't it?! With so much negativity going on around us in the world, it always helps to put things into perspective and realize the blessings we can count on each day!

I LOVE your layout of your niece, Jada! It rocks, Suzanne!