A layout not so "Christmasy"


This was taken last weekend at our annual Christmas parade. This is my friend Yvon (the one graduating and moving to VA) and my neice Jada being silly for the camera. The papers are not really Christmas, but neither is our weather. You wouldn't have guessed it to be Christmas time by the clothes they are wearing! It was actually pretty warm that day...well what I deem warm in the winter time....70 degrees or so!

6 comments

Fink said...

I can understand the weather issue! It was hard picking pumpkins here in the heat! It is a nice layout and the papers are perfect!

Brandy said...

Love that layout!

Andrea Amu said...

Girl, I so dig your scrapbook pages! This is really neat in that you did a "not so in your face" Holiday theme! Really awesome... love the patterns!

Stampin' Meg said...

That's a beautiful LO. I wouldn't have scrapped those pix "christmassy" either!

Elizabeth said...

I really love your design and crisp clear photos too! This is great!

Anonymous said...

Loving this classic LO! WOWsers girl....this totally rocks. You'll be lovin this one for years and years!!