What a busy week

It's been kinda crazy here. My friend and her husband are in the process of moving from Mobile to Virginia (Navy also) and they needed a place to stay for about a week. We had a lot of fun with them and the family. We've been there done that so I know how it is when you're transitioning. Feels like a bunch of driving, hopping around, and lack of placement until you've reached final destination. It still feels crazy then because you have to find a place to stay when you make it there. So, more hotel stays it is. At least the Navy gives per diem for everything which is always nice.

My friend is also graduating from college on Saturday (YAY!!!) and having a dinner in Meridian, MS that we're planning to go to tomorrow. We'll spend the night most likely and head back this way on Saturday for the graduation. I'm so proud of her.

My check up with the doctor went well. She did a pelvic exam and said that everything looked great and that if we wanted to we could start trying again.


Other than that, not much of anything has been going on. I've been busy trying to get Xmas shopping out of the way. It wont' be much of anything because funds are lower than usual with me not working and all....oh well. I still want my Xmas though!!! Maybe that's why funds are lower than usual??? HMMM.

1 comment

Stampin' Meg said...

Fun catching up with you here, Suzanne. I am so gald that the doctor said that you were A-OK now.