This week took flight somewhere between Monday and today! I haven't been terribly busy, but I guess busy enough for Friday to sneak upon me. Not much has been going on here...just lots of rainy, cold weather. I finally caught my son's little bug...so, I'm fighting a sore throat and congestion. I'm just glad that it's not more than that...so far. He still has some mucus going on in his little nose. I REALLY hate torturing him with the suction bulb thingy-ma-bob, but it's a necessary evil to clear his passages. Anyone have ANY other suggestions, I'm open to hear them. There has got to be a better way...because this way is a twice a day fight with him. Big fight!
I'm hoping to attend the cyber crop tonight at CX. I'm trying to get laundry and all that other stuff out the way early so that all I'll have to worry about is KJ(if that's not enough!) in between naps...but at that time, he'll be up for the rest of the night until about 9:30 or 10. So, we'll see if Dad has a heart and takes up some of the slack. Would hate to interupt whatever game is on with a ball involved...did ya pick up on that sarcasm, yup..sure hope so!
Well, I'm off....Fink, if you're reading this, girl you are sooooo in trouble tonight! I hope to see the rest of you there, hint, hint..Andrea, Meg, Chris, Stacy...all my CX buddies! Watch, I'll forget it's going on! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
1 comment
How did I miss this post?
Sorry you're not feeling too great now :( And I'm sorry I wasn't at the CC last night... my mom did end up coming in for the weekend and we went to my gram's. Did you miss me :D I missed you all!
Post a Comment