I have a good excuse! I promise! Since last Thursday I've had my 4 neices and nephews from Jackson and I've been super busy! Add that to KJ, you have a full crew on hand. See, told ya I had a good excuse. They had a blast and didn't want to go home. ..but school had a higher calling of course. I really enjoyed having them here and can't wait for the next trip!
Not much else has been going on in my world. Just been really busy with the children and the everyday hustle and bustle of things.
I had to take KJ to the doctor today. He has been running a fever for about 3 days and I knew something was wrong. So, I called the nurse the first day and she told me the typical...regulate the fever and keep him hydrated. I did that for 2 days and that darned fever kept rearing it's ugly head on and off throughout the day. Well, took him in today and he has the suspected ear infection. Poor baby....but he's a tough little cookie. He's been playing and getting around like nothing's wrong. But the first day I discovered the fever...poor thing was really down and out.
Well, I'm off...I will be updating a little more regularly now that things are a little calmer in my world. Take care! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
1 comment
Awww, poor baby, KJ! Hope he's feeling better soon! Give him a biggee kiss for me, would ya!
Post a Comment