I NEVER, and I do mean NEVER take pictures (intentionally) of any kind. I'm very self conscience of my weight. When the new year came in...out of the blue, I handed the camera to my hubby and asked him to take a picture of me and my little guy. I figured, this is who I am in front of God and everybody else in the world, even KJ. I figured that I was being very selfish...God forbid something happen to me...my child wouldn't have a clue as to how I looked or anything to cherish in my absense. Yeah, being mushy, but it's very true!
Something VERY rare indeed!!!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Well, as you can see....this is a rarity indeed.
I NEVER, and I do mean NEVER take pictures (intentionally) of any kind. I'm very self conscience of my weight. When the new year came in...out of the blue, I handed the camera to my hubby and asked him to take a picture of me and my little guy. I figured, this is who I am in front of God and everybody else in the world, even KJ. I figured that I was being very selfish...God forbid something happen to me...my child wouldn't have a clue as to how I looked or anything to cherish in my absense. Yeah, being mushy, but it's very true!
I NEVER, and I do mean NEVER take pictures (intentionally) of any kind. I'm very self conscience of my weight. When the new year came in...out of the blue, I handed the camera to my hubby and asked him to take a picture of me and my little guy. I figured, this is who I am in front of God and everybody else in the world, even KJ. I figured that I was being very selfish...God forbid something happen to me...my child wouldn't have a clue as to how I looked or anything to cherish in my absense. Yeah, being mushy, but it's very true!
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
13 comments
You are BE-U-TI-FUL!! My problem is finding a picture of myself without a kidlet in it! lol
I think that we as women all feel this way! I am so glad you shared. You are a beautiful woman Suzanne! Don't be afraid to share! Thank you for all of your sweet comments on my blog lately!
Now that you mentioned it I should get into pictures too! I hide!!!!! You are such just as beautiful as your personality! Love ya!
oh wow, I could have written this post...I know exactly how you feel but you are just beautiful!! It's so important to have us included in the shots and our albums...especially for those who we love and those who love us. Really great photo!!!
Hey Sue,
This is Sylvia. This is so touching! You are a beautiful lady, inside and out, always have been! I know how you feel as I struggle with my weight, most of us have things we want to change. It doesn't define who you are, your great character. I am proud of you as I know how you hate taking pics, always covering your face. You have much to be proud of! I am so glad that you took that picture with KJ... very sweet!
ALRIGHT!!!! Suzanne-I am so happy to see YOU!
You are so right- you are who God created and should love yourself just as He does.Looking beautiful to me!
WTG Suzanne. I am so proud of you! I've had the very same thoughts and I am trying to do better about getting my picture taken!
You are beautiful, girl, get more pictures for that handsome little guy!
Suzanne you are BEAUTIFUL!!!
I'm so glad that you have a picture of you with your son. It truly is important for us moms (and usually the photographers) to get more pics of ourselves. I know I don't like doing it either but I'm determined to do more of that this year too.
Keep it up girl! :)
Hey sis. Well, I (we) have always been priviliged to know your beauty--not to brag of course!! I am just so happy that you decided to finally share it with yourself:) I learned something today--just by seeing you love yourself. Thank you:) Love ya girl. Keep on being you.----T.
Awww, Suz... you just made me cry! I must be overly emotional right now, lol, but you are so right chickie! I think sometimes we as women, focus way too much on our body image...make that I KNOW! KJ will want to know about his mama, so it's good that you've suddenly come to the conclusion that your beautiful self has been missed in the camera! Now start snapping those pix every chance you get! You have nothing to worry about because you a a *FINE* looking woman and you are always perfect in the eye's of God!
Thanks for showing your beautiful self to us... luv ya! ;)
Look at you!! You are one red hot momma!! I'm so proud of you for getting in front of the camera.
I know this was hard. I'm so self conscience... We all dread it, but isn't it worth it knowing you are leaving a piece of you.
You were created in the image of God and that makes you beautiful inside and out. And KJ will treasure this more than anything!!
Way to go Suzanne!!
Okay...promise you won't stop here! Lets do it again!
Well I don't know you but I want you to know that you a beautiful woman and you should be proud to be photographed with your little guy! It's a fantastic photo!
OH SUZANNE. I'm sitting here crying.
What a lovely photo of you!
In fact, I do believe I am going to call you!
Post a Comment