It's Friday! WOO! I say that like I have a paying job huh? Well, heck I do have a job. Yup, the hardest job on the planet I might add! You're thinking Mommy, I'm thinking WOMAN! The things we have to go through!
I had to take little mr. Kj to the doctor today. It appears that my son has something against antibiotics! The antibiotic that they switched him to...well...he's allergic to that as well! Poor little dude has a nice rash over his whole body. Even the nether regions. Poor guy. The doc took him off of the antibiotics and put him on Benadryl until the rash goes away. The only small ray of hope is that his ear only "pink" now. So, no more antibiotics...for now. He told me to watch him to see if he develops a fever again or begins to tug on the ear again. If this happens then they're gonna have to go to the "next" class of antibodies. Sucks for him and me.
Not too much has been going on. Just going through the motions of getting employed again. ICK. Well, I should be thankful...I really should, I just wish my little buddy could work with me. HEHE....now how much work would I really get done!
Well, I'm off. My washing machine is tripping hard. It's leaking lots of water and I have no idea where or why. I just hope it's fixable at least. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
4 comments
:( Sorry Suzanne! Poor lil' dude... and poor washing machine!
And if I lived close by, ya know I'd watch lil' dude for ya while you get some work done!
Hey Sue,
So sorry to hear about poor lil KJ... I hope he gets better real soon.
So, you will be telecommuting. I am sure it must be hard to go back to work; the nice thing is that you can do it in the privacy of your home. Girl, you can be in your PJ's and rollers, they'd never know the difference. It will all work out fine.
Take care and God bless your family.
Poor little guy! Hope he gets over that rash soon! I work for DH at home. Whew, its tuff, but once you learn how to get a little done here and a little there...its not so bad. Hang in there!!
Man poor KJ- those darn ears! I hope that you get that washer sorted out soon- that's one very important appliance in a family house hold!
Post a Comment