Yeah, the whole job thing is pretty cool from the aspect of working from home. It's the same job I had before I had my kiddo. Only now they're offering work at home positions. It'll only be part-time...therefore, I won't be stuck behind a desk ALL day long...just some of the day! I have to make an appointment for an interview sometime today. We'll see where it goes from there. Good thing I left on good terms.
The weekend went by pretty swiftly. Very beautiful days, much like today's weather, very quiet...which to me is the bestest! YAY!
Eventhough it's super pretty outside, the fact still remains that it's MONDAY...yup business as usual. I have a couple of cards that I need to finish today and send out for a couple of CX buddies. Hopefully that's something I can accomplish today. Hubby has vowed to take the pacifier away from KJ today, and I said I will have nothing to do with it! So, he'll have KJ when it's naptime and bedtime. That's the only time he sucks the darned thing. It's gonna be hell weining him off that thing...the bottle too. I think he'll do better with the bottle than he will the pacifier.
Well I'm off, but here are a few pics of kj and some of his "tatoos!" Take care!
The rash had began to clear up a little at this point but you can still see it and the redness.
Follow on Instagram
5 comments
Good luck with weining KJ from the pacifier and bottle! I'm sure there will be a lot of fussing going on for awhile... don't get all crazy :) At least try not to :) Gosh... I wish it was 70 here! So freakin' lucky. ummm, here? The outside temp. reads 17!
My goodness, he has the CUTEST little face!
He is just the cutest thing!!!!
good luck on your job!!! and enjoy your nice weather! I'm jealous over here :D
When it was time to ween my youngest from the paci, we told him it had gotten dirty and needed to be thrown away. After much convincing, we got him to throw it away himself. He cried the first few times he had to go to sleep without it, but we kept reminding him that he had thrown it away and it's gone now. To this day (3 years later) he still says the garbage dump has his pacifier. :-)
Post a Comment