Kj's rash has gotten a lot better. It has left scarring in some areas...even on his cute little face. :( He's still my little pumpkin ....patches though! Oh Chris, I have a Whirlpool front loader. IT's the rubber seal around the door that's going bad. So far just pulling it up a little (cause it looks a little twisted) has helped a lot. So, I'm going to manipulate that puppy for as long as I can!
Well I'm off! I still have LOTS of moving of my scrappy stuff...my word, where did it all come from....more importantly, how have I been able to effectively hide it from hubby as "OH, I've had that for years!"
I did another card for Jada's dance company big sister...however, her Mom neglected to come and get it last night...time probably caught waaay up with her. So, I may keep it for my self...lol. :)

Follow on Instagram
5 comments
I am sorry -were we supposed to look at the card- there was this cute little smiling face peering around from behind it?!!!
I am glad that KJ is doing better- poor guy.
(BTW-the card rocks!)
Beautiful card, again! Love how your used the felt border with this!
Congrats on the job! Still hope you'll have tome to hang with us at CX!
Thanks Andrea and Meg! I will definitely find time for CX girl. The border on the card is actually cardstock...it's one of the accents from the accent essentials cricut cart. I just cut it four times and doubled it to give it a little weight. I guess the felt would've been a ton easier though huh? LOL
Beautiful card!
I am glad to hear that KJ is doing better!!
Congrats on getting the official job offer! Love the pretty card!
Post a Comment