Wow, it's been almost a week already. Where does the time go? I get on here and say...well, I'll post a little something later...and later comes and goes. That's life though. Not too much has been going on here. I ended up having to take KJ to the hospital on Wednesday because his rash, that was getting better, went rampant and took over! It got worse...so bad that he couldn't sleep for 2nights in a row from trying to scratch. The rash is EVERYWHERE....from the back of his ears all the way down to literally the BOTTOM of his feet! I'm so aggravated with his Pediatrician because I can never get in when I NEED to, which is why I ended up at the hospital ER...which was the pits! So, we finally get seen...and apparently what he had that caused the ear infections in the first place was viral. What kind of viral they don't know. The antibiotics ironnically "helped" the rash right on along to being so bad. When they switched the antibiotics to something stronger...because he broke out with the amoxicillin that made it even worse. So, now the rash is running it's course...he's taking Zyrtec (so far so good) and I have to put caladryl on him 3 times a day. What a mess! The ironic thing is....his ears are fine now which is what prompted the antibiotic use in the first place! *sigh* I've been calling him Patches and my little Strawberry...poor baby.

I had an interview on Thursday that went very well. Mind you, I've already held this job for 3+ years prior...which helped a lot...hehe. Well, she said if we're interested we'll call you for a second appointment. I live less than ten minutes away...I was home for about 20 minutes and they called me back for the second appointment. It pays to leave a job on good terms. Like I said, I'm not really thrilled about going back to work, but I think it's a blessing in disguise. For those of you wondering...I'm an agent at a Call Center for "the number one"(their saying not mines...lol) car rental company in the business...."Who do you think we are....???" Yes, those guys! It's really not a bad company to work for at all, benefits are nice, paid sick days...paid holidays, and floating holidays to boot. Starting pay is REALLY good for this neck of the woods. The best part is I GET TO WORK FROM HOME! WOO! She offered me a full time position...but part time is soooo much more flexible than full time. When she told me that I pick my own schedule and my own off days...I started picking my mouth up off the floor! Training is self paced and online now...so I wouldn't have to sit through a month or more of training that I didn't need! If I wanted more hours and they're being offered...I can hop on my puter see what they have and pick up extra hours if I wanted to. Full time, I would've had to be bound to a desk for eight hours a day, 5 days a week. Part time, if i choose to do the 20-24 hr shift per week....I could work four hours a day for five days or five hours a day for four days. I'm thinking, lady what's the catch! So, I have to go back next week for the second appointment...and get a little more details on the position, but so far it sounds really accommodating for my situation. Esp if I can hop on the phones from 2230-0230....kjs usually asleep around this time anyways...Hubby wouldn't have a great deal to do either.

Well, I've babbled enough! Hope everyone had a great weekend! My washing machine isn't broke, but the rubber needs to be replaced....we discovered that's where it was leaking from. SO, what we do for now, is just kind of manipulate the rubber a little before we start a load. it's one of those front loading things which is why i was about to cry if it needed replacing! Oh, and I finally finished painting my room which means I can start moving my stuff in! I have to get a move because this is where I'll have them set up my workstation....so I can scrap during slow times...if there's such a thing!

Here's a card I did this week! Take care! :)

8 comments

Stampin' Meg said...

poor little KJ- that rash sounds awful. You would think that they would have squeezed him in at the pediatricians office...grrrr!
That's great news about the job and being able to work from home!

Stampin' Meg said...

PS-Love that card too- very pretty !

Aleta said...

poor baby! hope KJ gets better soon- and I ADORE that big ole bow on your card! Oh, and another thing... where do I get a job like yours!

Andrea Amu said...

Ahhh girl! So sorry that you've had your fair share of trying to nurse your baby boy back to good health! We want KJ to be a happy boy!

What a fantastic job opportunity! That sounds wonderful, and I'm sure you'll get it! I'm also thinking about heading back to work sometime in the summer. We are getting a brand new Michael's and I'm thinking about applying for a dept. manager position. It's not expected to open until late July or early Fall, so I have some time yet to think about it more.

Beautiful card! You are the new card DIVA! :)

Lainey said...

What a miserable sounding rash! Jeeez. I hope he's back to normal ASAP!

Good luck on the job! They must already know they want you if they called back that soon for the 2nd interview!

Cute card! I like the colors you used!

Anonymous said...

WOW....YOU do have lots going on my friend. PooR KJ! I just hate that he's going through all that! I know that's a major stress on you to have to take him to the ER and then find out the PED miss diagnosed him. Grrrrrr. But then again, he might have picked up the virus in the Peds office. That's what usually happens to my kids. LOL
Your Job sounds exciting! I'm thrilled for you. Sounds great!
Love your card. Its beautiful!

Karen Pinsonat said...

Poor little KJ! I hope he feels better real fast.
And that job sounds like a dream job! good luck with it!

CJensen said...

COngrats on the job, sounds like it will be a great situation!

What brand is your front loader? we have had our rubber gasket break once before aswell..ugh!