And my machine is no longer leaking! Yay and OUCH! It got to the point of not being able to maniuplate the rubber gasket anymore...yeah, water everywhere! So apparently, the boot (machine repairman speak) had two good sized rips in it. He said it's nothing we did...it's just from wear and tear. I just hope this one lasts longer than five years....lol. Anywho, I'm just glad that it's fixed and we no longer have to stuff towels under the machine to catch pools of water.
I went to the doctor's office on Monday...and yes, it's official, I have to have surgery. He wants to do it with some urgency because blood test showed that because there are so many stones, it's causing obstruction to my liver. That scared me...so of course I asked if surgery would correct what's wrong with my liver and he assured me that it would. He said that the gallbladder is not infected, the walls haven't thickened and the pancreas looks well. SOOOOO, I'll know by Friday when I'll have surgery. EEEEK! Until then, I have to avoid fatty foods...which I've been doing with conviction...all I have to do is think of the pain...lol. I told my sister I had never been so excited about eating a baked chicken breast in my life!!! LOL.
Other than the obvious...not much is going on here....just dreading the warming up around here. It's supposed to be freaking 80 degrees by Saturday. SOOOO depressing. Anyway, I hope everyone's week is going well. I'll holla! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow on Instagram
5 comments
Oh my goodness Suzanne. I didn't know you've been so ill. I am sorry! I'll be sayin my prayers that all is well!
HUGS!! Let me know how you are doing!
You're in my thoughts and prayers myfriend!
Huge hugs to you! Sounds like you have a lot going on. I hope you get well soon. I know you need all your energy to keep up with the little man (he's so dang cute)
I'm sorry that you have to go through surgery, Suzanne...but I'm glad that you'll soon be taken care of and getting back to your normal self! It's no fun to have to go through this I'm sure! I'm thinking aboutcha though, and prayin' for a quick and smooth recovery!
Good news about the washer- bummer about the gallbaldder! Let us know when surgery is scheduled for- sending lots of good healthy wishes your way!
So sorry about your surgery! HOw awful for you! Hugs to you!! I am glad to hear that the surgery should fix everything for you.
we had that problem with our boot on our GE Machine, but in less than 1 year (which luckily meant that it was under warranty) But still, so frustrating!
Post a Comment