
KJ is officially off the bottle (YAY!) The transition was waaaay easier than I thought it would be. Every since he was 12months...I started giving him his sippy cup...and gradually decreased the number of bottles a day. So we got down to just one in the morning and one at night. I started giving him his sippy in the morning and a bottle at night...then it turned into all sippy cups. I put all bottles in the cabinets...outta sight. On his 16month bday, he was officially weaned (sp?) from the bottle. Now the pacifier...that's gonna be a tough one! I was floored when I saw that the actress from King of Queens (Leah somebody) daughter was still on a bottle at 4yrs old! She said that her daughter takes 4-6 bottles a night! YIKES!!!! She said the pediatrician was floored when she told them that she still took a bottle. Yes lady, and so was the rest of the world!
I cannot believe that it's already May people! This yr has really flown by! In just another month...the dreaded hurricane season will begin. Soooooo, not my favorite time of year. We've been blessed though, and I pray it stays that for a VERY long time!
Well, I'm off folks. Take care all! I hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful week. :)
Follow on Instagram
4 comments
Yeah for the transition to sippy cups!!! It can be tough! SOrry about the terrible 2s..we are dealing with those here too and they are so NOT fun!!
Hoooray for getting KJ off the bottle! And how sad that Leah Remini's (sp?) daughter is STILL taking a bottle at 4 yrs. old! Wow! Who's the parent there? Hmmmm...
Hope you have a great week girl! :)
Girl, if you ever want to go to hell in this life,,, then go to Chucky Cheese!!! Even my children run away from it :D. I want this pic. of K.J.! Too cute!!!
I wanted to thank both of the "scrappers" who sent my daughter Sakeena the scrap book materials.:) She is very, very excited to have them, and is working on a thank you card for the both of you. Thank you again, and have a wonderful weekend,,everyone!
Post a Comment