And the week is almost done....again!

Time surely goes! Can y'all believe that this year is half-way gone already? Unreal! Let's promise ourselves that we'll at least try to enjoy life..a lot of what's really important in life is lost in the everyday grind of things.

Not much is going on here but the unbearable heat! Man it has been well into the nineties for a couple of weeks now...and y'all know that I am not loving it. Unfortunately, Hobby Lobby is having a decent sale this week...and Michaels gave an in store coupon for 50% off of one item that's good all week long. So, y'all know...I cant just not use it...or at least give a valiant attempt to do so!

I completed a scrappy page for my sister. This is my dear, sweet nephew. Gotta love this little guy!



Well, I'm off into the unknown. Take care all and I'll be cking in later on! :)

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Very nice post.
Darlene McCord

Scrappinwendi said...

What did you manage to use your M's coupon on? Enquiring minds are curious. LOL!

CKMommy said...

Love your updates Suzanne! Love the LO too! :)

Mer said...

Great layout...LOVE the fun bright papers you used! :)

Stampin' Meg said...

That's such a great page- keep cool-go shopping in those air-conditioned craft stores!!!