Just cking in for the week. Not much has been going on lately folks. It's been pretty uneventful to say the least. That can be a very good thing at times. I've lost my scrappy mojo for real! After I completed my last page...it went bye bye ! I mean, I'll go in my room and NOTHING! I don't even wanna clean it up...that's sad because before I start something new, I have to clean it up completely. Well, maybe it'll come back. I've planned on going to a crop in a couple of weeks...maybe it'll come back by then??? Oh, Wendi, I didn't use the coupon believe it or not! i couldn't find anything that appealed to me enough to use it! GO figure!
It's been super hot as I've said many times before...so I've been staying in as much as humanly possible. It sucks when it's too hot for the kiddo to enjoy doing ANYTHING out there. So, this is what he's resorted to:




Well, the sprinklers aren't doing anything for the grass...but they sure had a blast! Take care all! :)
4 comments
THank goodness for sprinklers on a hot day!
Glad to hear that you are still planning on coming to the crop. I got a catalog for Memory works for you today like I said I would. I too am inside with the little one escaping the heat! If only July and August would be over with already. LOL
I am excited that you are planning on coming to the crop ...fianlly we all get to meet!!! what fun!!!!
I happen to love summertime... I don't mind the heat at all... there is nothing like a sprinkler on a hot day!
ahhh -the simple pleasures. Are you sure that you don't want to crop these pix, Suzanne? They sure look mojo inspiring to me.
Post a Comment